Medical Waste Containers
MAUSER®WIVA Container System & SHARPSGUARD® Containers
Get to know the newly added SHARPSGUARD® Range
Since July 2016, MAUSER is proud to offer one of the leading sharps container brand SHARPSGUARD® to it's customers. Daniels Healthcare is now part of the MAUSER Group.
The SHARPSGUARD® containers have been developed to meet the highest standards expected by safety conscious healthcare customers. The containers are manufactured to the most stringent quality and safety standards: BS7320: 1990, UN3291, AFNOR NFX 30-500 (only applicable to ordered from France) and ISO 9001.
Learn more about this exciting product range on www.daniels.co.uk
The MAUSER®WIVA Container System
MAUSER’s range of WIVA medical waste containers is providing the preferred option for safe storage and transport of healthcare risk waste to many hospitals, laboratories and health centers throughout Europe. With its unique design, it has been setting the standard for many years.
Striving for excellence in industrial packaging solutions, MAUSER listened carefully to the feedback of customers and end-users and identified safety, easy handling and sustainability as areas for further optimization.
In the combination of its unique, simple and robust closing systems with further innovative features improving the user friendliness and comfort, MAUSER developed a new range of medical waste containers - the MAUSER® WIVA Container System.
See all the new benefits in one movie!
One System, Endless Opportunities
- Fit for use in various medical environments, also for hygienic autoclaving and incineration processes
- Available in three sizes: 30, 50 and 60 liter
- Different lid versions available
- Failure-proof locking system
- Other accessories allow further customization
- UN approved for class 6.2 infectious waste, UN 3291
- Special solutions available for Category A waste according to UN2814 and UN2900